Weather Tight Solutions provides comprehensive building & weather tightness inspection reports.
If you’re looking to buy or sell, it’s important that you get an inspection and report on any property, as all homes leak.
At Weather Tight Solutions, we’re here to help you:
- We offer friendly, reliable service.
- We provide you with comprehensive reports that are easy to read.
- We know where to look and what to look for. Often problems and/or defects are not visible and only picked up using moisture-testing equipment with an experienced Building Inspector.
- We carry out a thorough inspection from the foundations to the roof, with initial non-invasive moisture testing.
- We will give you a completely independent, unbiased House Inspection Report written with honesty and integrity using our extensive knowledge of building and leaky home issues.
- We understand that inspections and reports are urgent so in most cases we can email the report to you the following day.
Mark Waters, who carries out the inspections, is a licensed builder carrying full indemnity insurance and has specialised in recladding and leaky home remediation for over 15 years.
Since 2006, Mark and his team of specialist residential building contractors have been working with building owners and building purchasers to provide professional weather tightness and building inspections for :
We also offer complete recladding, remedial and waterproofing services for leaky homes and buildings.
Our knowledge and experience is one of our most important assets – we have seen or repaired most types of leaks before & our knowledge of leaky homes gained from 15 years working in the industry gives us the advantage in being accurate over other home inspection companies.
Many leaks occur from known problem areas. These are often due to the way the home was built, has been modified or very often from lack of maintenance. Our experience enables us to find the problem faster and provide a more reliable & accurate diagnosis of issues.
Licensed Building Practitioner #BP115253 15
WTS is a member of Standards NZ and all inspections meet with NZS 4306:2005 Residential property inspection guide lines.